• Artists are encouraged to actively promote the exhibit and their participation via social media and/or email
• All artwork must be original. Artwork submitted for an exhibit must be representative of the photos submitted for the submissions process and of the theme of the show for which the artist was accepted. Art pieces to be exhibited must be ready to be displayed and ready to hang.
• All artwork submitted for the exhibit must be available for sale
• Two dimensional art must be framed. Appropriate frameless presentations should have a professional appearance.
• There are no size or quantity limitations.
• Email is the primary form of communication.
• The consignment fee on all sales is 40% you retain 60% of net sales.
• Prices of works in the exhibit will be determined by mutual consent and will include the Gallery commission.
Gallery rotates exhibits every three (3) months. Artist selection for each show begins approximately two (2) months prior to the start date, and invitations are sent via email.
Interested artists are to submit the following:
• Gallery Submission Application with signature
• An artist bio/ statement
• Images of 5 pieces of work.
• Digital submissions via email are welcome and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application with applicable information listed above can be mailed or dropped off at the Gallery during regular business hours.
KonnorK Studio & Gallery location
54245 N. Circle Dr.
Idyllwild, CA 92549